Lobbies Are Temporarily Closing: We’re working hard to take every possible measure to keep you, our member, and our employees healthy and safe. The recent significant surge in local covid-19 cases is challenging our ability to effectively control the risk that remaining open for all walk in traffic presents to both our staff and the ability to serve our membership. Therefore, beginning Saturday, November 21, 2020, Liberty First lobbies will be closed and available to members by appointment only. We appreciate your understanding that our ability to serve you is dependent upon having a healthy staff. While the situation remains fluid, we plan to conduct in-branch services via appointment only while the local cases continue to increase or remain relatively high in the areas we serve. Our hope is the spread of COVID-19 begins to slow and we will be back to serving you in our lobbies very soon. Please continue to watch for updates on our website and social media channels.
We will continue to meet your banking needs however we can; here is a list of alternative banking methods and other instructions for how best to do your business.
- Drive-Thru - All branch Drive-thrus will remain open during normal business hours
- ATMs: Need Cash? Head to one of our ATM locations.
- libertyfirstcu.com and LFCU Mobile Banking App: Most of your banking functions can be accomplished either online via libertyfirstcu.com (including opening an account or applying for a loan) or via our LFCU mobile app.
Please note: We have upgraded our online and mobile banking system. If you have not logged on since November 2, 2020 you will need to enroll. You can do this by visiting www.libertyfirstcu.com and clicking the yellow "LOGIN" button at the top right and then "Enroll". You will be asked to enter your account number (remember, it is the first 8 digits after the leading zeros), the social security number of the primary account holder and your date of birth. If you are using the mobile app, you can find the "Enroll" button on the bottom of the initial screen. You will have immediate access to your accounts online once you enroll.
- EZ-Line with Joy: Check balances, transfer funds, review most recent transactions and more with our updated banking by phone at 877-978-3292. We have updated this system and you may be asked to enroll the first time you call.
- Member Support: Call 855-501-4600 for help from our Contact Center Team, who can help point you in the direction of the right person for more in-depth needs. Check here for available hours. If phone lines are busy, please leave a message or email us at [email protected] We will return your call or email as quickly as possible.
- In-person appointments: If you need to access a safe deposit box or have specific needs that can only be addressed in person, please call 402-465-1000 to request an appointment.
What We're Doing to Help You Stay Safe
As our country works to prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we know you’re utilizing our services as necessary to help keep you and your loved ones financially safe and secure. We take our responsibility seriously, so I wanted to share with you some of the steps we’ve been taking for the health and safety of our members, our associates, and our communities.
- While we take great pride in our high standards of branch cleanliness and our overall safety measures, we’re multiplying our efforts to proactively sanitize our branches more frequently throughout the day, especially at our teller lines, drive up tubes, and member service areas.
- We also take the health and safety of our associates seriously. We’re ensuring all internal departments are sanitized on the same increased schedule. We’re also reinforcing with our associates that they should stay home if they aren’t feeling well and we have plans in place to ensure they feel supported and confident to do so. As of today, we have not experienced a staff shortage that will impact availability to serve you at any of our five branches. Any necessary actions made to our branch availability or hours will be posted to our website prior to making the change.
As a member-owned cooperative, we are committed to help our members with finacial hardships, especially in times of need. If you find yourself experiencing financial hardships during this time, we may be able to help. Please give us a call at 855-501-4600 so that we can discuss your situation further.
Our Credit Union’s purpose is centered around enriching our members’ lives and the communities we serve. We are committed to the wellbeing of everyone in our communities and thank you for your continued trust.
For your convenience, we have included the most updated CDC links below.