We are currently down for maintenance at this time and are diligently working to get the system back up as soon as possible. During this time of maintenance, the Online Access will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Welcome Back, We've Missed You
Welcome Back! Please take the time to review steps Liberty First will be taking for the safety of our fellow associates and our members.
For members who wish to join us in our lobbies, please know that local authorities require all individuals inside a venue to wear a mask. It is our expectation you follow the local guidelines. Our associates will be wearing masks when they meet with you.
We have placed floor spacing markers in each of our branches, ensuring six feet or more between each member. We ask you try to limit your branch use to one location. This will help decrease exposure for yourself and our associates.
We have made hand sanitizer available throughout our lobbies for both our members and associates to use.
We have increased our cleaning and sanitizing schedule, paying extra attention to high-touch areas. Our check writing stands, in branch computers, restrooms and water fountains will also remain closed to members for the time being.
Our Members’ and Associates’ health is our priority. As such, before entering the branch you must able to answer “NO” to ALL of the following questions:
1. Have you recently traveled to an area with known local spread of COVID-19?
2. Have you come in close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who has a laboratory confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the past 14 days?
3. Are you currently in a 14-day quarantine?
4. Do you have a fever (greater than 100.4 F or 38.0 C) or symptoms of lower respiratory illness such as a cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
5. Have you visited another Liberty First branch in the past 2 days?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, please utilize our Drive-thru. Thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
While our lobbies may have opened, we encourage you to continuing using our various other channels for you banking needs as a way to help minimize your exposure risk. Virtually all banking tasks can still be accomplished through ATMs, night depository, drive-ups and online/mobile apps.
Our mobile app is available for both android and IOS platforms and online banking is generally available for your use 24/7. You may also call our toll-free EZ Line at 800-284-8308. We are happy to help you with setting up these self-service channels if you need assistance. Please call us at 402-465-1000 during our normal business hours and we will explain the available services to you and help get you started using them. We will do our best to answer each call in a timely manner as possible.
• Our Drive-Thru will remain open with expanded services during normal business hours
• You can access all mobile banking features via the Liberty First Credit Union Mobile App and Online Access
• Withdrawal cash, transfer funds and check balances with our conveniently located ATMs
• Call EZ-Line for 24-hour access to savings and loan account balances, fund transfers, cleared check listings and much more.
• Our Contact Center Team is available during normal business hours at 402-465-1000 or toll-free at 855-501-4600 for assistance with more in-depth needs.
What We're Doing to Help You Stay Safe
As our country works to prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we know you’re utilizing our services as necessary to help keep you and your loved ones financially safe and secure. We take our responsibility seriously, so we wanted to share with you some of the steps we’ve been taking for the health and safety of our members, our associates, and our communities.
• We are following the guidance of health experts, such as the CDC, in responding to this virus. While we take great pride in our high standards of branch cleanliness and our overall safety measures, we’re multiplying our efforts to proactively sanitize our branches more frequently throughout the day, especially at our teller lines, drive up tubes, and member service areas.
• We also take the health and safety of our associates seriously. We’re ensuring all internal departments are sanitized on the same increased schedule. We’re also reinforcing with our associates that they should stay home if they aren’t feeling well and we have plans in place to ensure they feel supported and confident to do so. As of today, we have not experienced a staff shortage that will impact availability to serve you at any of our five branches. Any necessary actions made to our branch availability or hours will be posted to our website prior to making the change.
As a member-owned cooperative, we are committed to help our members with financial hardships, especially in times of need. If you find yourself experiencing financial hardships during this time, we may be able to help. Please give us a call at 855-501-4600 so that we can discuss your situation further.
Be Aware of Scams
Finally, we’re seeing a significant increase in fraud attempts related to the coronavirus outbreak. As always, we will never ask you to reveal any personal information to us in an email or in a call that we initiate to you. We recommend that you avoid providing such information to anyone who contacts you unsolicited. We always strongly recommend that you never share account information or online access login information with anyone that is not authorized to utilize your account. The Federal Trade Commission has recently released information on how scammers are taking advantage of fears surrounding the Coronavirus. You can read that here: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/2020/02/coronavirus-scammers-follow-headlines.
As the government prepares stimulus packages there are some things you should know and watch out for.
Learn what you need to know about the economic impact payouts here.
Learn more about how checks will be issued from the government here.
Our Credit Union’s purpose is centered around enriching our members’ lives and the communities we serve. We are committed to the wellbeing of everyone in our communities and thank you for your continued trust.
For your convenience, we have included the most updated CDC links below.
We look forward to seeing you soon!