MasterCard Check Cards
The multi-purpose MasterCard Check Card allows you to make purchases from your checking account, as well as conduct transactions at any Automated Teller Machine (ATM). You don't ever have to worry about forgetting your checkbook or running out of checks. Note all of the features of the Cash & Check Card:
- Purchases are deducted directly from your checking account, meaning you can write fewer checks.
- Use your Cash & Check Card anywhere the MasterCard Debit Card is accepted.
- Use the card at Liberty First owned ATMs, or any Cirrus, Plus or MasterCard ATM.
- 24 hour access.
- Make withdrawals from savings or checking.
- No monthly fee, annual fee, or merchant transaction fee.
- Control and monitor your card with CardValet
- Overdraft protection for qualified members.
- and so much more!
Your card is FREE with any Liberty First Credit Union Checking Accounts.
Lost or Stolen Card Instructions
If your LFCU MasterCard Check Card is missing, lost or stolen, please notify Liberty First immediately. In the case of a stolen card, notify the police department as well. Call 1-800-535-8440 to report your losses 24/7.
Traveling Outside of the United States & or the State You Reside In
When traveling outside of the United States please let us know in advance by calling (402) 465-1000. If Liberty First Fraud Protection Service cannot contact you at the phone number on file with Liberty First, your cards may be blocked. Notifying us in advance will keep your cards available for purchases while you are out of the country.
MasterCard offers Global Assistance Services to you while traveling. It provides worldwide, 24-hour assistance with Lost and Stolen Card Reporting, Emergency Card Replacement and Emergency Cash Advances. If you run into any issues while traveling please call MasterCard Assist at 1-800-622-7747. If your cards is lost or stolen outside of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands please visit www.mastercard.com and locate the emergency services tab to find the appropriate number to call.
Don't have a card yet? Do something good for yourself and apply today!