Auto Loans Vehicle Loans (car, truck, van, RV, motorcycles)
Before you buy, see your credit union first to save time and money. We offer competitive rates, low down payments, flexible repayment terms and vehicle pricing information. You may conveniently apply online, by phone, fax, mail or in person.
- When purchasing and using your vehicle as collateral or when refinancing from another institution we will lend up to 100% of either the purchase price or NADA retail price, whichever is less
- Competitive rates and terms with no prepayment penalties
- Pre-approved loans are available for easy shopping without financing hassles
- Convenient monthly payments through payroll deduction, automatic account transfer, and vehicle pricing with EZ-LINE phone access
- New car cost guides, PC Carbook and NADA books are available to help you save money on your puchase and determine the value of your trade
- Payment Protection Plan Insurance is available for peace of mind for you and your family
- Mechanical Breakdown Insurance and Appearance Protection Packages are available for both new and used vehicles, and usually cost you less through the Credit Union
Vehicle Pricing Information
Vehicle Pricing Information is available at no charge when you are buying, selling or trading a car, truck, van, motor home, fifth wheel, motorcycle, or jet ski. We'll provide the invoice price for new cars, trucks, and vans and the NADA and Kelley Blue book values of used vehicles. This valuable service will help you save money on your purchase and determine the value of your trade. Before you buy, talk to us, so you can negotiate your best deal!
Consolidation LoansWhen you have numerous loans, making multiple monthly payments can be a hassle. A consolidation loan conveniently combines all of your loans into one, leaving you with one payment and one loan, at one lender.
A consolidation loan may reduce your repayment term, interest charges or your monthly payments. Home Equity Loans are commonly used to consolidate, but you can use other collateral or your signature as loans into one, leaving you with one payment and one loan, at one lender.
Open-End LoansThis pre-approved line of credit provides you with convenient access to extra funds through your checking account with overdraft protection, a Cashier's Check, or a teller withdrawal.
Closed-End LoansThis type of loan is usually used when you only need a small amount of funds, you do not have collateral, or don't wish to use it as security.
Home Equity Loans/Lines of Credit
When you are buying a car or improving your home, a home equity loan may be a good choice. Equity is the difference between what you owe on your home and the fair market value. The interest expense may be tax deductible. See your tax advisor about deductibility.
We offer the following home equity services:
- 80%, 90% and 100% loan-to-value programs
- Competitive rates and low fees
- Flexible repayment terms
- Fixed and adjustable loans
Loan Payment ProtectionLiberty First Credit Union offers this optional program to help safeguard your family from financial stress if you are injured or lose your job.
Package options include: life, disability and involuntary unemployment. The cost is based on the package options you choose and your monthly outstanding loan balance
Add Loan Payment Protection to your loan at the time of financing or call us at 402-465-1000 to see if this can be added to your existing loan.
|Click here to enter the secure loan application.|
|Click here to print your loan application.|
|Click here to enter the secure home equity loan mini application.|
|Click here to print your home equity loan mini application.|
Trouble loading the application? If you are unable to use the links on this page successfully, it may be because you are using a pop-up blocker that is blocking the application. You can correct this by allowing pop-ups on this page or by adding your financial institution's web address and https://webadmin.cavionplus.com to your pop-up blocker's list of allowed sites. Be advised that you may have more than one pop-up blocker program enabled, particularly if you have installed additional toolbars to your browser.
We have invested in VeriSign's secure server digital certificate to protect your data. Through the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, the standard for secure communications on the Web, your data is being sent to a secure database and is encrypted to protect your privacy.
Meet Our Loan Officers