Taking your Online and Mobile Banking to the Next Level!
We Are Excited To Announce The Enhanced Online and Mobile Banking System!
New person-centric experience to give you a more complete picture of your banking portfolio with Liberty First.
Easier, on the go banking – bank from your couch, your recliner, your vacation or anywhere.
Apply for a loan or open a new checking account right within Online Banking, either on a desktop or on your mobile.
Block and Unblock your Liberty First Debit and Credit Cards from inside Online Banking
Safely bank online – send and transfer funds, pay bills, view statements, manage your cards and so much more!
Click on images below to enlarge.
Accounts Page - The new person-centric system allows you to see all accounts you are on. You can group accounts and rearrange them in whatever order you like.
Cards Page - From here you can block cards and add travel notifications.
Add Alert Page - Stay on top of the activity in your account with easy to setup alerts.
Steps to Enroll In The Upgraded Online and Mobile Banking System
1. Go to www.libertyfirstcu.com to begin enrollment process.
2. On the top right side of the screen there is a yellow "LOGIN" box. When you click on the box you will be redirected to a new screen. There are three options on this screen: "Forgot Password?", "Enroll", and "Sign In" (see photo 1 below). Click on "Enroll".
3. Fill out all required fields of this enrollment form (see photo 2 below).
4. Read the Mobile Banking Terms and conditions and click "I agree to the terms and conditions". If you decline, you will not have access to your accounts online.
5. Click the Google reCAPTCHA and click the submit button.
6. Go back to www.libertyfirstcu.com and click the yellow "LOGIN" box.
7. Enter your username and password, then click "Sign In" (see photo 3 below).
It's that simple! You can now view your accounts online, transfer funds, pay bills, receive alerts, control your cards and so much more!
If you were a previous Online Access user, you may have noticed a few features that may not have transfered correctly in the upgrade. Below is a list of items you may have to reset up.
If you had external transfers, the transferring of money between your Liberty First Credit Union accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions, set up in the previous version you will need to reset these up.
TRANSFER MONEY BETWEEN YOUR ACCOUNTS WITH US
You will need to log into your account and set up any transfers you previously had set up. These are set it and forget it time saving transfers that allow you to move money quickly and easily between any of your accounts at Liberty First Credit Union. Current regulations allow you to make up to six transfers and withdrawals from your savings or money market account each statement cycle.
TRANSFER MONEY FROM YOUR ACCOUNTS TO OTHER LIBERTY FIRST MEMBERS’ ACCOUNTS
If you had previously linked other members’ accounts for easy member-to-member transfers, you will need to reestablish this in the new system. These types of transfers allow you to securely send or receive money between your Liberty First Credit Union deposit account to other member Liberty First accounts to make quick one-time transfers, or automatic recurring transfers with as many members as you need.
ALERTS FOR EASY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
Alerts are a great way to stay on top of the activity in your account. Please review all alerts options available and set up those you wish to receive. Previously established alerts will not transfer over to the upgraded system however, you will have a more robust set of alerts to select from.
If you have any questions during the process, please reach out via email at [email protected], give us a call at 402-465-1000 or stop by to see us.