Become A Member We are here for you
If you live, work, worship, or attend school in Lancaster or Seward County, you are automatically eligible. Those outside of Lancaster or Seward County are also welcome to join through a family member, participating employer or Select Employee Group.
Stop in any of the 5 locations below to become a member-owner at Liberty First!
501 N 46th Street
Lincoln, NE 68503
3531 Progressive Rd
Seward, NE 68434
6001 S 56th Street
Lincoln, NE 68516
8400 Lexington Ave
Lincoln, NE 68505
5101 N 27th Street
Lincoln, NE 68521
You have the Freedom to choose where you do your "banking." We hope that you will consider Liberty First Credit Union.
If you have any questions about membership, please call (402) 465-1000 or our toll free # 855-501-4600 during regular business hours. You can also send us an email with your questions at email@example.com.
Field of Membership
The field of membership shall consist of those who have the following common bond of occupation, association or community:
- Employees or retirees of Burlington Northern Santa Fe, Inc. and its subsidiaries;
- Employees of Liberty First Credit Union;
- Persons who live, worship, attend school, or work in Lancaster or Seward County, Nebraska;
- Any person related by blood, marriage, or adoption to a member or those within the field of membership;
- Select Groups approved by the Board of Directors and the Nebraska Department of Banking and Finance.
Select Employee Groups (SEGs)
- Assurity Life Insurance Company
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway and its subsidiaries
- Carpenters Union Local 1055
- 1st Nebraska Trust
- Globe Quality Cleaners
- Good Life Coaches Inc.
- Goodwill of America
- Kinko's (Lincoln)
- KOLN-KGIN Inc
- M.A.D. DADS of Lincoln, Inc.
- Office Depot (Lincoln)
- Sign Pro (Lincoln)
- Speedway Motors
- Time-Warner Cable / Spectrum
- Three Eagles Communications
- Union Insurance Company
- United Fire Group
- US Foods
- The Photo Shoppe
- Weber Printing Company
Important Information About Procedures For Opening A New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents. If applying by mail, you must include a photocopy of your government issued picture identification, which must be notarized by an authorized Notary Public. If applying online, you must bring in your driver's license or other identifying documents with your $5.00 deposit unless you are opening a Checking or Savings account that is funded in the process of the online account opening.