Become A Member
If you live, work, worship, or attend school in Lancaster or Seward County, you are automatically eligible. Those outside of Lancaster or Seward County are also welcome to join through a family member, participating employer or Select Employee Group.
If you are eligible and wish to join, you can open and fund your membership savings account now. Don’t worry, you don’t have to stop with just a savings account, we have a variety of free checking accounts you can also open online.
Stop in any of the 6 locations below to become a member-owner at Liberty First!
501 N 46th Street
Lincoln, NE 68503
3531 Progressive Rd
Seward, NE 68434
6001 S 56th Street
Lincoln, NE 68516
8400 Lexington Ave
Lincoln, NE 68505
5101 N 27th Street
Lincoln, NE 68521
5011 S 108th Street
Omaha, NE 68137
You have the Freedom to choose where you do your “banking.” We hope that you will consider Liberty First Credit Union.
If you have any questions about membership, please call (402) 465-1000 or our toll free # 855-501-4600 during regular business hours. You can also send us an email with your questions at [email protected].
The field of membership shall consist of those who have the following common bond of occupation, association or community:
- Employees or retirees of Burlington Northern Santa Fe, Inc. and its subsidiaries;
- Employees of Liberty First Credit Union;
- Persons who live, worship, attend school, or work in Lancaster or Seward County, Nebraska;
- Any person related by blood, marriage, or adoption to a member or those within the field of membership;
- Select Groups approved by the Board of Directors and the Nebraska Department of Banking and Finance.