We are currently down for maintenance at this time and are diligently working to get the system back up as soon as possible. During this time of maintenance, the Online Access will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Savings & Money Market Accounts Choose your savings plan
Saving is a vital part of financial success. By planning now you can meet tomorrow’s expenses and today’s dreams head on. Whether you are a committed saver or need a little extra push, we have an option for you.
Add Kasasa Saver® to your free Kasasa Cash® checking account. Then get your monthly Kasasa Cash® rewards automatically transferred into a free Kasasa Saver® account. So you can sit back, and watch your savings grow.
The banking basics you’re already doing to earn your Kasasa Cash rewards will also qualify for higher Kasasa Saver rates, too. It’s that easy!
- Free, high-rate saver account
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash Rewards
- 0.75% APY* on balances up to $100,000
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met on Kasasa Cash
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free Online Access and Bill Pay
- Free eStatements
- $5 minimum deposit to open
Earning Rewards is Easy.
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash® account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and log into Online Access
- Be enrolled and receive eStatements
- Have at least one (1) net direct deposit post and settle
If you don’t qualify for your rewards for the month, your Kasasa Cash and Kasasa Saver accounts are still free and you'll still earn our base rates! You can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 3/01/2021. Rates may change after account is opened; rates may change without notice to you. A Kasasa Cash account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. When your linked Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, daily balances up to and including $100,000 in your Kasasa Saver account earn an APY of 0.75% APY and daily balances over $100,000 earn a dividend rate of 0.15% APY on the portion of the daily balance over $100,000, resulting in a range from 0.15% APY to 0.75% APY depending on the account's daily balance. When your linked Kasasa Cash account qualifications are not met, the entire daily balance in the Kasasa Saver account earns a dividend rate of 0.05% APY resulting in an annual percentage yield of 0.05% APY. Dividends will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the first processing/business day of the following statement cycle. Rates may change without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account's rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed. Fees may reduce earnings. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. Limit one account per SSN. Membership restrictions may apply. Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. $5 minimum deposit required to open this account. Please refer to both this and the corresponding Kasasa Cash Truth In Savings disclosure to ensure you have all the information associated with your accounts. We have the right to close this account at any time, with proper notice. Our decision to close the account will not affect your existing obligations to us including any obligation to pay fees or charges incurred prior to termination. No deposits will be accepted and no checks will be paid after the account is closed. If the account is closed, you will forfeit any rewards that have not been credited to your account. A Liberty First Credit Union check for the remaining balance, if applicable, will be mailed to accountholder at the address indicated on our current records.
This basic savings account is required to establish your membership. This provides you with access to all of our services, the ability to vote for our volunteer Board of Directors, and the opportunity to represent the membership through election to our Board.
- An opening deposit of at least $5 equals one share at the credit union, establishes your membership, and makes you an owner.
- A low $5 minimum balance is required to retain the benefits of membership.
- Dividends are calculated on a daily balance using rate tiers and paid monthly.
Have you have had trouble saving or came up short during the month? If so, the Wealth Builder Savings account is for you. Make the required monthly deposits of at least $25 and watch your savings grow!
- Simple, Convenient Savings
- Automatic/Systematic Deposits
- Start earning dividends on your first $5
Call today for more information on how to unleash your power of saving today!
This account requires an automatic/systematic minimum monthly deposit of $25. Penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.
When you're looking to earn more on your savings while retaining liquidity, consider our money market share account. Its higher minimum balance rewards you with a premium dividend rate, and its flexibility enhances your ability to achieve your savings goals.
- Minimum opening balance is $2,500
- Dividends are calculated on a daily balance using rate tiers (link to rate page)
- Transfers to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfer are limited to six per statement cycle with no more than three by check, check card, or similar order to third parties
- A maintenance fee of $5.00 is assessed per statement cycle if the monthly ledger balance is below $2,500. An activity fee of $3.00 will be assessed on any debit over six per statement cycle, Account may be used as collateral for a loan
Use this tax-exempt account to pay for medical expenses that aren't covered under high-deductible health plans.
- Minimum opening balance of $50
- Balance can be rolled over from year to year
- A Debit Card and/or Checks are available with this account
- $20 setup fee
Start saving the fun way by becoming a member of the Junior Stars. This savings club is designed for our members up to 12 years old. It is an excellent way to learn good savings practices.
As a member of the Junior Stars, you'll enjoy:
- Free Piggy Bank
- A quarterly prize drawing — enter every time you make a deposit
- Special events and Activities
Call today for more information about this club.
- A low $5 minimum balance is required to open and retain the account.
- As soon as a child has a social security number, the account can be opened with an adult.
- Dividends are calculated on a daily balance using rate tiers.