Savings & Money Market Accounts Choose your savings plan
Saving is a vital part of financial success. By planning now you can meet tomorrow’s expenses and today’s dreams head on. Whether you are a committed saver or need a little extra push, we have an option for you.
Add Kasasa Saver® to your free Kasasa Cash® checking account. Then get your monthly Kasasa Cash® rewards automatically transferred into a free Kasasa Saver® account. So you can sit back, and watch your savings grow.
The banking basics you’re already doing to earn your Kasasa Cash rewards will also qualify for higher Kasasa Saver rates, too. It’s that easy!
- Free, high-rate saver account
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash Rewards
- 0.75% APY* on balances up to $100,000
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met on Kasasa Cash
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free Online Access and Bill Pay
- Free eStatements
- $5 minimum deposit to open
Earning Rewards is Easy.
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash® account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and log into Online Access
- Be enrolled and receive eStatements
- Have at least one (1) net direct deposit post and settle
If you don’t qualify for your rewards for the month, your Kasasa Cash and Kasasa Saver accounts are still free and you'll still earn our base rates! You can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 12/01/2018. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $50 for Kasasa Cash. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $15 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $40,000 receive APY of 4.00%; and (3) balances over $40,000 earn 0.15% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $40,000, resulting in 4.00% - 1.25% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding dividends. Dividends earned in Kasasa Cash are automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and do not compound. Actual dividend amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $100,000 in Kasasa Saver receive an APY of 0.75%; and (2) balances over $100,000 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.15% interest rate on portion of balance over $100,000, resulting in 0.75% - 0.45% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances in Kasasa Saver earn 0.05% APY.
This basic savings account is required to establish your membership. This provides you with access to all of our services, the ability to vote for our volunteer Board of Directors, and the opportunity to represent the membership through election to our Board.
- An opening deposit of at least $5 equals one share at the credit union, establishes your membership, and makes you an owner.
- A low $5 minimum balance is required to retain the benefits of membership.
- Dividends are calculated on a daily balance using rate tiers and paid monthly.
Have you have had trouble saving or came up short during the month? If so, the Wealth Builder Savings account is for you. Make the required monthly deposits of at least $25 and watch your savings grow!
- Simple, Convenient Savings
- Automatic/Systematic Deposits
- Start earning dividends on your first $5
Call today for more information on how to unleash your power of saving today!
This account requires an automatic/systematic minimum monthly deposit of $25. Penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.
When you're looking to earn more on your savings while retaining liquidity, consider our money market share account. Its higher minimum balance rewards you with a premium dividend rate, and its flexibility enhances your ability to achieve your savings goals.
- Minimum opening balance is $2,500
- Dividends are calculated on a daily balance using rate tiers (link to rate page)
- Transfers to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfer are limited to six per statement cycle with no more than three by check, check card, or similar order to third parties
- A maintenance fee of $5.00 is assessed per statement cycle if the monthly ledger balance is below $2,500. An activity fee of $3.00 will be assessed on any debit over six per statement cycle, Account may be used as collateral for a loan
Use this tax-exempt account to pay for medical expenses that aren't covered under high-deductible health plans.
- Minimum opening balance of $50
- Balance can be rolled over from year to year
- A Debit Card and/or Checks are available with this account
- $20 setup fee
Start saving the fun way by becoming a member of the Junior Stars. This savings club is designed for our members up to 12 years old. It is an excellent way to learn good savings practices.
As a member of the Junior Stars, you'll enjoy:
- Free Piggy Bank
- A quarterly prize drawing — enter every time you make a deposit
- Special events and Activities
Call today for more information about this club.
- A low $5 minimum balance is required to open and retain the account.
- As soon as a child has a social security number, the account can be opened with an adult.
- Dividends are calculated on a daily balance using rate tiers.