We are currently down for maintenance at this time and are diligently working to get the system back up as soon as possible. During this time of maintenance, the Online Access will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Shared Branching & CO-OP ATMs Make Traveling Easier
Traveling can be a real hassle. The good news is Liberty First has you covered with our Shared Branching and CO-OP ATM Network.
Please Note: Liberty First does not provide services for guest members of other participating credit unions.
What is a Shared Branching?
Shared Branching is a national network of credit unions that make their branches available to you as a member of Liberty First. You can stop in and do transactions such as withdrawals, deposits and transfers at any of these branches – over 5,600 in all 50 states.
At a CU Shared Service Center you can:
- Make deposits (Liberty First’s funds availability policy applies to all deposited funds)
- Withdraw funds
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Complete a balance inquiry
- Process loan payments
- Get official checks, money orders and traveler's checks (these services are not available at all participating shared branching locations and fees may apply)
To complete the following transactions you must come into a Liberty First branch:
- Become a member
- Add new services/accounts
- Order checks
- Negotiate third party checks
- Make changes to your account (including name or address)
Identification Needed at a CU Service Center:
When conducting business at a CU Service Center you will need to have your credit union name, account number, and a valid photo ID (see below for acceptable forms of ID). You will also be asked for the last 4 digits of your social security number for verification purposes.
Approved Photo IDs include:
- Driver's License
- Military Identification
- Alien Registration Card
- State Identification Card
What is the CO-OP ATM Network?
Liberty First partnered with CO-OP to make it easy for you to withdrawal your money from an ATM without any surcharge fees. With access to over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs in the Liberty First network you are sure to be near one.
To find a CO-OP Network ATM:
- Use CO-OP Network ATM Locator
- Call 1-888-SITECOOP (748-3266)
- Use your cell phone to text MYCOOP*
- Text your location - address, intersection, zip code or city/state to 692667 (MYCOOP)
- You'll receive the location of the nearest CO-OP Network surcharge-free ATM
- Text "more" for additional locations
*We offer this service free of charge. Your mobile carrier will apply standard text messaging rates