Liberty First MasterCard® Credit Card Stand out from the rest
Why pick any credit card when you can have the MasterCard® Credit Card with Rewards from Liberty First? Our card provides you with convenient purchasing power and is accepted at millions of locations worldwide. Plus, you can earn rewards on any purchase and redeem them for travel, gift cards and even cash. Plus, we are excited to announce that we are currently offering a 1.99 % APR Introductory Rate for 6 Months* on new purchases and balance transfers on our MasterCard® Credit Card. Don't wait, apply today as this offer is only available until August 31st, 2019.
The Liberty First MasterCard® Credit Card includes:
• No annual fee
• 25-day grace period on purchases
• No balance transfer or cash advance fee
• CardValet® to give you control over your card
• UChoose Rewards
• Accepted at millions of locations worldwide
You can apply online or call us at (402) 465-1000 for your new low rate MasterCard®.
Give Your Liberty First Card a New Look!
Let your personality show each time you pay with your Liberty First Credit Card. Simply pick a design that shows your true colors from our gallery of bright, vivid imagery and then give us a call at 402-465-1000 to have it printed. You can even pick it up from one of our branches within hours! While you are at it, upgrade your debit card design too!
Already have a Liberty First Credit Card? No problem. You can upgrade your card for only $10. The designer card will replace your current card. If you have multiple credit cards, you will be able to choose which card is replaced.
Monitor and control your cards right from your phone with CardValet®.
To add your Liberty First Credit Union debit and credit cards to your phone's mobile wallet, simply locate the appropriate app on your phone, and follow the instructions for adding your card to the app.
We offer Mobile Wallet for:
Once your cards are loaded into the app simply give us a call to verify your cards then you're all set! And if you run into any trouble, you can always give us a call at 402-465-1000 or 1-855-501-4600. After normal business hours? No problem. Call 1-844-646-5465.
Liberty First believes in giving our members more and with the new UChoose Rewards® (link to www.uchooserewards.com) program we have done just that. With UChoose Rewards®, you choose where to shop and what to get with the points you earn. While most rewards programs have limited options, we offer the opportunity to shop at millions of MasterCard® - accepted locations across the globe.
There's never been a better time to start receiving additional benefits for using your Liberty First Credit Union credit card for your everyday needs. Simply use your card at gas stations, supermarkets, drugstores, malls or anywhere else to experience an easy and rewarding way to shop. The more you shop, the more you earn. And the more you earn, the more you are rewarded. Plus, you can earn even more points by shopping at Participating Retailers.
To redeem your points and view offers from participating retailers, visit uchooserewards.com.
Want to find out more? Check out our FAQs on UChoose Rewards.
Additional Credit Card Information:
MasterCard® Balance Check and Payment Instructions
To check the balance or make a payment on your LFCU MasterCard ® sign on to Liberty First's Online Access (link to online access login page) any time it is convenient for you or call 1-855-501-4600 during normal business hours.
Lost or Stolen Card Instructions
If your LFCU MasterCard® is missing, lost or stolen, please notify Liberty First immediately at 402-465-1000. In the case of a stolen card, you will want to notify the police department as well. Call 1-800-472-3272 or 800-262-2024 to report your losses 24/7 if you are in the US. If your card is lost or stolen while outside of the US please call 973-682-2652.
Traveling Outside of the United States: Notify Liberty First Credit Union when you will be traveling out of the country. This will keep the us from suspecting fraudulent activity. Also, be sure all of your contact information, including email, is correct so we can contact you if needed.
Sign up for mobile or online banking: Utilize Liberty First’s mobile banking app or a secure WiFi to view your daily account transaction activity to make it easier to manage your spending while you're away and keep an eye out for “odd” transactions.
Check your cards:
- Plan ahead! Make sure you have two methods of getting cash when traveling.
- Lighten your wallet - Only carry the cards you will be using on your trip and leave the rest at home.
- Take a credit card and a debit card...or a travel card or reloadable card.
- Use a credit card for major purchases, debit or ATM card for withdrawing cash at ATMs. For your convenience, Liberty First offers our low rate MasterCard® Credit Card with Rewards. Be aware: Most credit cards charge foreign usage fees, which inflate the cost of any transaction processed outside the United States.
- There may be exchange rates and fees at different ATMs.
- Withdraw with care: When withdrawing cash at ATM's, be alert of your surroundings.
- Watch out for bogus ATM's. Be sure the cash machine is legit before you insert your card. Stick to ATMs that are inside banks or are on bank property or in airports or hotels.
Make Copies: Photocopy your credit, debit or pre-paid card(s) and passport details, and keep the copies in a separate place to the originals.
Don't have a card yet? Do something good for yourself and apply today!
Why pay cash advance and balance transfer fees when you don't have to? The Liberty First MasterCard® offers the purchasing power you want, and is the only card you’ll ever need.
Apply online, on the phone or in person.
* Annual Percentage Rate. Rate subject to credit factors. Intro rate for new Liberty First MasterCard Credit Cardholders. The rate after the promotional 6 month period ranges from 9.99% to 17.99% APR* depending on your credit score. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Existing LFCU cardholders are not permitted to transfer balances from an existing LFCU Credit Card. Cardholder is responsible for payments until pay-off is received. Offer subject to change. A credit report may be pulled for all promotional rate offers.